Acquatinta Pendant Light
The Acquatinta Pendant Light was designed by Michele de Lucchi with Mario Rossi Scola in 1996, and is made in Italy. Exquisitely designed and crafted by Italian artisans specialized in the techniques of glass blowing and metal work. Available in Transparent, Transparent Green, Glazed White, Sanded, Silver or Black Murano Glass.
Founded by Michele De Lucchi in 1990, Produzione Privata is an Italian modern lighting company. Boasting high-quality craftsmanship, Produzione Privata designs mesh the need to be modern and creative with the need for functionality. Best known for wall sconces that fuse the traditional with the contemporary, Produzione Privata is at the forefront of modern Italian lighting.
- Design: Michele De Lucchi
- Comes with field-cuttable suspension cable
- Manufactured In: Italy
- Location Rating: Not UL/ETL Listed
- Hand-blown Murano glass shade with metal structure
- One 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: L 59 in
- Canopy: Dia 5.12 in
- Fixture: H 8.3 in , Dia 8.7 in
- Maximum Hanging: L 67.3 in
ML-ACSA, ML-ACWH, ML-ACTG, ML-ACTR.