Vintage Warrior Round Chandelier 73"
Rustic in style, simple in form and grandly sized, our hand-forged chandelier designed by industrial blacksmith Jon Sarriugarte makes an elegant statement. Drawing inspiration from early 20th-century industrial fixtures, it's built of stout angle iron.
- Hand-forged and bent angle-iron ring, edged by upraised bulbs
- Sheet metal wraps the sockets
- Cast ceiling plate has a textured finish
- Uses thirty-six 15W max. Flame Candelabra Bulbs or Vintage Cylinder Candelabra Filament Bulbs (included)
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Hangs from a 12" steel rod; includes additional rods to add length to the fixture
- Can be mounted on a vaulted ceiling
- Dry UL listed: suitable for use indoors in dry locations not directly exposed to excessive moisture and water
- Overall: 72½" diam. ( 185CM )
- Minimum Height: 52" ( 132CM ) - Maximum Height: 94" ( 240CM )
- Canopy: 5¼" diam., 1¼"H
- Rods: one 6", three 12"
- Frame With Bulbs: 6½"H (3¾"H without bulbs)
- Weight: 52 lbs. ( 23.5KG )